Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

Glad you got hooked up with Josh. ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads is by far the best data lead vendor out there. It is affordable, easy to access, the website is NEVER down, that is very important and you can play around with the data and customize it any way you want. Plus Josh is top notch with customer service.:yes:

Ditto on that, especially the customer service. One time I sent him an e-mail at 12:30 AM because I couldn't figure out how to do something. He responded back to me within 1/2 an hour and told me what I was doing wrong. How many lead/list vendors will do that?:yes:

Ditto on that, especially the customer service. One time I sent him an e-mail at 12:30 AM because I couldn't figure out how to do something. He responded back to me within 1/2 an hour and told me what I was doing wrong. How many lead/list vendors will do that?:yes:

Only one other that I know of LOL. But yes, Josh is the best. ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads is beastly for great and accurate data. I am a very happy client.

Back