Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer     
Old 02-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Expert

State: joshb2344 is an Insurance Agent from Maryland
Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer
I am looking to buy large amounts of leads of people that have inquired recently in purchasing health insurance to put in my dialer. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. Also any info on live transfers for the agents would be great as well as we are running 11 campaigns now. Thanks
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer
Old 02-05-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
Guru
pcbinsurance on Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

State: pcbinsurance is an Insurance Agent from Florida
pcbinsurance is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer Re: Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer
Good source for aged leads:

Aged Insurance Leads | Life Health Auto Mortgage | NEXT WAVE Marketing Strategies
  Reply With Quote to Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer
Old 02-05-2015, 02:06 PM   #4
Guru
pcbinsurance on Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

State: pcbinsurance is an Insurance Agent from Florida
pcbinsurance is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer Re: Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer
Aged leads are exactly what you are looking for. 2-30 day aged leads.
Go to the site and run some numbers.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #5
Expert

Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer Re: Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer joshb2344 is the thread starter for: Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

Great thanks I will look into it.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:24 PM   #6
Guru
Josh on Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

State: Josh is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Josh is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Just as a heads up, make sure whatever you're buying has TCPA documentation with it or you could be on the business end of some serious fines. Calling cell phones using a dialer, even if it's not a press 1, is illegal unless you have specific and documented opt-in information.

Telemarketing lists for $50/month
www.ListShack.com
Great for FE, Medicare, Auto, Homeowners, and more!
888-905-3282
Old 02-05-2015, 04:37 PM   #7
Expert

Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer Re: Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer joshb2344 is the thread starter for: Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

Josh we just signed up for your service actually. Was referred by Matt. Hopefully it works out for us.

----------

PCB we are actually getting 60,000 records at a time right now for .02 cents but looking to cut out the middle man and go up to 100k so the pricing is a little high compared to what we are paying.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:10 PM   #8
Guru
GreenSky on Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by joshb2344 View Post
PCB we are actually getting 60,000 records at a time right now for .02 cents but looking to cut out the middle man and go up to 100k so the pricing is a little high compared to what we are paying.
If you are looking just for names rather than aged leads, you can get a great deal going directly to Lead Research Group. I bought access to 100K names and can sort for almost anything for $1,500. I didn't ask but suspect if you are willing to buy more the price does drop. (I used to pay $1,000 but someone apparently thought I was reselling too cheap and harming their busienss so that got cut off. Now I only help my association members with lists at my price).

Let me know if you'd like a referral to the person I deal with.

Rick

Medicare Training 101.
YIO is now available at http://yourinsuranceoffice.net/.

insure(at)greenskyins(dot)com
Old 02-06-2015, 01:02 PM   #9
Guru
Josh on Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

State: Josh is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Josh is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Josh we just signed up for your service actually. Was referred by Matt. Hopefully it works out for us.

----------

Right on. As far as the price goes there isn't a better price point than ListShack.com.

If you'd like to go with the LRG data I wholesale through them and can get very aggressive on the pricing. Based on the volume you're doing though even at a penny a record that's $1k, a year of ListShack is only $600 and you can download 100k/day (or more) with that.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:59 PM   #10
Guru

State: John Galt is an Insurance Agent from Georgia

----------

Glad you got hooked up with Josh. [url=http://www.listshack.com]ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads[/url] is by far the best data lead vendor out there. It is affordable, easy to access, the website is NEVER down, that is very important and you can play around with the data and customize it any way you want. Plus Josh is top notch with customer service.
Reply to Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Tags
health insurance, insurance leads