Looking for Large Amounts of Health Insurance Leads to Put in Dialer

joshb2344

Expert
I am looking to buy large amounts of leads of people that have inquired recently in purchasing health insurance to put in my dialer. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. Also any info on live transfers for the agents would be great as well as we are running 11 campaigns now. Thanks

Just as a heads up, make sure whatever you're buying has TCPA documentation with it or you could be on the business end of some serious fines. Calling cell phones using a dialer, even if it's not a press 1, is illegal unless you have specific and documented opt-in information.

Josh we just signed up for your service actually. Was referred by Matt. Hopefully it works out for us.

----------

PCB we are actually getting 60,000 records at a time right now for .02 cents but looking to cut out the middle man and go up to 100k so the pricing is a little high compared to what we are paying.

PCB we are actually getting 60,000 records at a time right now for .02 cents but looking to cut out the middle man and go up to 100k so the pricing is a little high compared to what we are paying.

If you are looking just for names rather than aged leads, you can get a great deal going directly to Lead Research Group. I bought access to 100K names and can sort for almost anything for $1,500. I didn't ask but suspect if you are willing to buy more the price does drop. (I used to pay $1,000 but someone apparently thought I was reselling too cheap and harming their busienss so that got cut off. Now I only help my association members with lists at my price).

Let me know if you'd like a referral to the person I deal with.

Rick

Josh we just signed up for your service actually. Was referred by Matt. Hopefully it works out for us.

----------

Right on. As far as the price goes there isn't a better price point than ListShack.com.

If you'd like to go with the LRG data I wholesale through them and can get very aggressive on the pricing. Based on the volume you're doing though even at a penny a record that's $1k, a year of ListShack is only $600 and you can download 100k/day (or more) with that.

----------

Glad you got hooked up with Josh. ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads is by far the best data lead vendor out there. It is affordable, easy to access, the website is NEVER down, that is very important and you can play around with the data and customize it any way you want. Plus Josh is top notch with customer service.:yes:

Back