Looking for Leads

ftrammell

I have been sticking mostly to my warm market but would like to learn more bout buying leads.I am actually growing my business now and studying for the health and life license exam. To buy leads would I have to have my license since at this point I am working under a licensed agent.

You don't need a license to buy leads but be careful since some of the lead providers have a license to steal your money.

Stay away from anybody named Lauren...it's really an 84 year old former insurance agent that will correct you is grammar end spilling.

You should call this girl I know, Lauren. she works for Precise Leads. Best Lead provider in the business. 1

I called her and got set up. Lied through her teeth and the leads were terrible.

Stay away.

And Lauren, if you're going to post YOUR information, have more intelligence than using your real name as your forum name.

Rick

I have been sticking mostly to my warm market but would like to learn more bout buying leads.I am actually growing my business now and studying for the health and life license exam. To buy leads would I have to have my license since at this point I am working under a licensed agent.

You're going to buy your own leads, under a licensed agent? Wouldn't they still be getting paid on your deals?

Can we get said leads on credit?

*Absolutely! Leads on credit is the preferred option by agents all over **America!!!
But that's not all...if you act now, you will qualify for our "Buy 5, get 5 ***FREE, 5 Dollar per Lead" sale!!!!!

*Credit is issued with a one-time up front $1K fee. $5 Lead purchase may not exceed 100 leads.
** South America
***Limited one purchase per customer and requires a one-time $25 up front fee.

*Absolutely! Leads on credit is the preferred option by agents all over **America!!! But that's not all...if you act now, you will qualify for our "Buy 5, get 5 ***FREE, 5 Dollar per Lead" sale!!!!! *Credit is issued with a one-time up front $1K fee. $5 Lead purchase may not exceed 100 leads. ** South America ***Limited one purchase per customer and requires a one-time $25 up front fee.

Thanks for all the info, I was actually asking for SAI.

Back