Making Money In These Hard Times

Talk to more people and create or buy "quality" leads.

Not work harder - work smarter.

Get someone to pre-qualify your leads / clients. This way you are closing quality deals and not chasing your tail.

Basically - get more bang for your buck with your time. Go to a 9am to 7pm workday and take lunch or hit the driving range from Noon to 2pm. Monday through Thursday only! Be dialing for dollars the rest of the time or have leads come to you - just stay busy . . .

Tom

Hey everyone,

I was wondering has it been hard for any of you agents to make money in these hard times? If so, how have you all gotten by?
If you have been doing just fine, what's the secret? I've been running into a lot of people who just don't want to spend any more money these days.
Most people are satisfied with their employer insurance.
I guess my question is are we in the wrong profession at the wrong time?

Nttwrkz1

Alot of our agents working our leads sell the $0 premium med. advantage plans that everyone can afford. At least in the senior market anyways.

I do think this year the economy is worse than last year due to the price of gas.

My production is way off compared to last year. A lot of my group sales are new businesses that have started in last 3 years. This segment is not really putting group plans right now. This does open the door for individual sales.

Indiviudal sales are steady right now but underwriting is killing me. I have had 5 declines this month and these are larger indiviudal premiums. In my state there are conversion policies. This is where if your coming off a group plan and get declined for indiviudal coverage that group carrier has to offer you a indiviudal policy and there is no comish on those.
Two people this month I wrote were offered this converison plan.

There is money to made right now just have to work for it.

Somebody really needs to sneak into your office and take PhotoShop off of your computer. I just hope Secretary of State Rice doesn't read the forum. There may be a black ops mission being planned as we "speak."

Maybe she'll be inspired to work out and buy boobs!!

Maybe she'll be inspired to work out and buy boobs!!

How do you know that she doesn't have that great a body? Are you saying you have been with her when she didn't have any clothes on?

Are you saying she is fat and flat chested?

They might come after you for saying she is a fatty and looks like a guy in a swimming suite.

I found a much better deal - contact me.

shamwowsnuggieslanket.jpg

Back