More Leads...

oh, so you're with United American? I just talked with a fellow agent the other day and she went with one of their agencies to sell their Flex-plan. She gets 16 leads a week...so it keeps her busy and hopefully will generate other sales too. She just started.

You cannot get sued for selling any plan which would include Mega or UA. You could only even possibly get sued if you flat out lied to someone about the benefits or blatantly washed an app.

You can sit down and sell a $300 Mega R&B plan to 20 people a week and as long as you're stating it's $300 a day R&B you cannot get sued. The client is aware of the plan limitations and it's their job to either shop around or sign up.

Carefirst in Md limits drugs to $500 per person per year on most plans. What's their liability if someone signs up and exceeds that amount? Zero. It's the client's job to take it or walk away.

What's my liability if I sell and Aetna plan with a $5,000 cap on meds and they end up with $10,000 a month of meds? Zero. I would only have liability if I lied to them and said the drugs were unlimited.

So let's stop the "you'll get sued" talk.

Latest posts

Back