Mortgage Protection Leads

Thatguy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a Mortgage Protection lead source? I need a mixture of mailers as well as TM leads. I sell Mortgage Protection electronically with no signature, so I need to get quick leads for my agents as well as myself. Any ideas?

Please do not suggest NAA, I'm not interested.

We don't have any MP templates, but if you have some ideas we can create a custom design for you. We can also generate any type of targeted list.

I could give you help with that, but you need to understand that mortgage protection direct mail lead returns have fallen by half in the last year or so. Many if not most are re-fi, and they are doing the re-fi because they are broke. Many are seniors also.

Have you thought about using older data? After 6 months, you can get complete demographics including scrubbed phones. You could go in with something other than a table 6 "package policy", and cut their premium in half for a better product.

atlantainsguy

You can find list of new homeowners usally online if you search for the local tax assessors website or go to the courthouse for free.

problem with the courthouse data is, most of the time they don't have phone contact. I sell MP via phone and esignature so a mailing list isn't going to be quick enough for me.

It is. In my opinion, it saves on a lots of driving and makes the selling process much more efficient.

Any of the good ones I know will only let you use them if you contract under them on those products. If you're open to that shoot me a PM.

My company compiles New Mortgage Data for mortgage protection. If phone number is not listed, we do a cross reference by reverse address search, compare names on phone listing to mortgage document to see if the number is a match. And submit data of new homeowners leads straight to your inbox. Which state are you interested in? I will wait for your response.

Andee Gerton
[email protected]

Back