My Internet Leads Experience

I believe most leads from the traditional net providers are crap. They recycle the same leads over and over.

AGAIN.....

If I'm such a fraud where are all the people that have actually tried my leads that want to complain? All these random posters coming out of the wood work talking out their butt. They are my competition. I would be scared too!

The worst results I had were posted just like the best results. Funny thing is the worst results were right above a 10X ROI! Best results were over 40X ROI. Proof is in the pudding. Not some random pessimists on the internet.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Probably afraid to say anything as you hold all their contracts

AGAIN.....

If I'm such a fraud where are all the people that have actually tried my leads that want to complain? All these random posters coming out of the wood work talking out their butt. They are my competition. I would be scared too!

Where are all the people that want to give you testimonials ?

The worst results I had were posted just like the best results. Funny thing is the worst results were right above a 10X ROI! Best results were over 40X ROI. Proof is in the pudding. Not some random pessimists on the internet.

Where are the agents that posted their results with these leads ?

Back