My Internet Leads Experience

stay away from SALES ASSOCIATE now also promoting itself as USA SENIOR LEADS.
search for all individuals involved. persons currently claiming they are with Sales Associate/USA Senior Leads include:
Linda Cooley
Rebbecca Reed
Jennifer Bandera
Robert Bradley
Michael Greenberg
Paul Robertson
Amber Andersen
Claim to be located in McKinney, Texas; turns out is only a UPS store. Only have one working phone extension. Their answering message talks about having a blessed day.
SCAM all the way!
I challenge anyone to rebut this information.....but only if you have REAL proof!!

Today our team has launched a new project.

You will be provided free leads for testing if you are interested in home and/or auto insurance leads. You may PM me to get quality leads

Have you tried generating your own leads online .
I'm generating my own leads online for my business and i think that is better to generate your own leads than to buy them.
Because you don't know what you ll get .

Have you tried generating your own leads online . I'm generating my own leads online for my business and i think that is better to generate your own leads than to buy them. Because you don't know what you ll get .
That's great in theory but it's extremely expensive if you don't know what you're doing. It's easier to just do business with the vendors that have great reputations. They are out there.

Have you tried generating your own leads online .
I'm generating my own leads online for my business and i think that is better to generate your own leads than to buy them.
Because you don't know what you ll get .

Agreed. The quality of a self-generated lead is 100x better than a purchased lead because the consumer is on your website and is reading your blog or website information about the insurance policy that interests them. The consumer knows who you are before you call them, and the consumer is expecting your call.

Re: Peak Leads USA.. Anyone have any experience with this company

Peak Leads USA.. Anyone have any experience with this company
:skeptical:

I used them once...recently. They did NOT live up to what they claim. Then when we reached out to them.... they act like children and ended up blocking us. They provided terrible garbage! Do Not Use Them!!:mad:

Always surprised to see the absence of lead context or intent descriptions when it comes to lead providers. Sure, I've been pitched by many lead agencies too that give no information about where these leads are coming from and why they are interested in buying. As a lead provider, I always provide this information, but I'm more transparent than most.

Always surprised to see the absence of lead context or intent descriptions when it comes to lead providers. Sure, I've been pitched by many lead agencies too that give no information about where these leads are coming from and why they are interested in buying. As a lead provider, I always provide this information, but I'm more transparent than most.

How do you provide leads, do you build a landing page/website to generate the leads for an agent ?

Back