My Internet Leads Experience

That was my thought I would be concerned only if incentive driven or real intent

but If I am getting good leads I don't need to know about AdWords or WordPress or whatever
All legit lead sellers will have you pay via PayPal or via credit card. Both allow easy ways to get your money back if the quality is bad.

I get agents that call me everyday asking about my $10 internet leads. I have multiple testimonials on YouTube & even guarantee in writing a 10X ROI or your money back. Still, I get agents saying it's too good to be true.

I tell them to pay with PayPal and get their money back if they don't like them... easy as that! :laugh: I suggest you do the same with this guy. Who knows... he could really help your business. What do you have to lose?? :1cool:

All legit lead sellers will have you pay via PayPal or via credit card. Both allow easy ways to get your money back if the quality is bad.

I get agents that call me everyday asking about my $10 internet leads. I have multiple testimonials on YouTube & even guarantee in writing a 10X ROI or your money back. Still, I get agents saying it's too good to be true.

I tell them to pay with PayPal and get their money back if they don't like them... easy as that! :laugh: I suggest you do the same with this guy. Who knows... he could really help your business. What do you have to lose?? :1cool:

Dont you require their contracts though?

Yes, of course. I can't give you a $30 lead for $10, guarantee 10x ROI or your money back, AND make your up line rich. :)

Before you started offering these to contract agents, you were offering these leads for sale to agents at $10 per lead. Also you were giving them away for testimonials on this forum.

You said this was so you could finance your 35 DM leads per week.

1. How could you have done that and not make a profit ?

2. You can always prove what you pay for the leads and remove doubt

3. When did you decide to not sell them and offer them to agents to be contracted underneath you ?

Before you started offering these to contract agents, you were offering these leads for sale to agents at $10 per lead. Also you were giving them away for testimonials on this forum.

You said this was so you could finance your 35 DM leads per week.

1. How could you have done that and not make a profit ?

2. You can always prove what you pay for the leads and remove doubt

3. When did you decide to not sell them and offer them to agents to be contracted underneath you ?

He's a fraud. I took him up on 50 $ 10 leads. He wouldn't return phone calls or emails.

He even told me he couldn't sell these leads himself over the phone. Don't believe anything from a fraud who can't return messages

He's a fraud. I took him up on 50 $ 10 leads. He wouldn't return phone calls or emails.

He even told me he couldn't sell these leads himself over the phone. Don't believe anything from a fraud who can't return messages

He told me he was not using them for recruiting. It was just to finance DM. Within a week or so of telling me that he was using them to recruit with.

Hard for me to believe many things he says.

If I'm such a fraud where are all the people that have actually tried my leads that want to complain? All these random posters coming out of the wood work talking out their butt. They are my competition. I would be scared too!

The worst results I had were posted just like the best results. Funny thing is the worst results were right above a 10X ROI! Best results were over 40X ROI. Proof is in the pudding. Not some random pessimists on the internet. :D

Matt, why are you leaving out most of the story?

We talked one day & you said you'd buy some. I sent the order form to you & you never responded.

FOUR WEEKS later you start texting me & emailing me repeatedly. :biggrin:

Hey everyone. Click this guys profile and look at his posts. It's all bashing and negativity. Would YOU want to bend over backwards for someone like this?

----------

He told me he was not using them for recruiting. It was just to finance DM. Within a week or so of telling me that he was using them to recruit with.

Hard for me to believe many things he says.
So.... Because at that moment I wasn't planning on using them for recruiting .... I'm forever barred from using them for recruiting?

Makes a lot of sense... *sarcasm*. Why don't you post something helpful on here for once instead of being pessimistic? All I see from you is negativity.

Last edited:
So.... Because at that moment I wasn't planning on using them for recruiting .... I'm forever barred from using them for recruiting?

Makes a lot of sense. Nice try.

It looks like you were planning on recruiting with them all along you were gathering testimonials.

You had 140 contracts advertised in your signature at the same time.

You then started selling them at $10 to fund your DM.

You claim now you can't make money on them at $10 dollars.

Would I trust you after all of this ? Of course not!

I can't see how you will recover from all of these statements on here.

----------

Makes a lot of sense... *sarcasm*. Why don't you post something helpful on here for once instead of being pessimistic? All I see from you is negativity.

The cup is half full.

I am not on here to be positive or negative. Just calling it like I see it. If you want to recruit and blow smoke, plan on hearing the other side. That I think is the best thing I can do to help other agents.

Last edited:
It looks like you were planning on recruiting with them all along you were gathering testimonials.

You had 140 contracts advertised in your signature at the same time.

You then started selling them at $10 to fund your DM.

You claim now you can't make money on them at $10 dollars.

Would I trust you after all of this ? Of course not!

I can't see how you will recover from all of these statements on here.

----------

The cup is half full.
Why would anyone trust an agent like you that failed in final expense? You couldn't make it running DM leads because it's too hard in California you said.

So you're bitter you failed & you come on here and put down someone that's doing it & making innovations IN CALIFORNIA.

Or maybe it's because I wouldn't let you try them in exchange for a testimonial.

Either way.... stop being a jealous hater. You don't see the successful people on here tearing down everyone else. We don't have time to care about what other people are doing.

AGAIN.....

If I'm such a fraud where are all the people that have actually tried my leads that want to complain? All these random posters coming out of the wood work talking out their butt. They are my competition. I would be scared too!

The worst results I had were posted just like the best results. Funny thing is the worst results were right above a 10X ROI! Best results were over 40X ROI. Proof is in the pudding. Not some random pessimists on the internet.

Why would anyone trust an agent like you that failed in final expense? You couldn't make it running DM leads because it's too hard in California you said.

I am not asking anybody to trust me. They can read my posts and make their own conclusions.

I did do a decent ROI when I did do FE though.

So you're bitter you failed & you come on here and put down someone that's doing it & making innovations IN CALIFORNIA.

Could be worse, I could have to use someone else's forum for recruiting.

You are very sensitive if you think I am putting you down. I have said you have some interesting posts.

You however are showing you TRUE colors with personal attacks.

I will be pointing out further inconsistencies in what you say.

Or maybe it's because I wouldn't let you try them in exchange for a testimonial.

This is another not true statement. I NEVER asked for this. I would not have been interested as a testimonial. I pay for my leads. I am unbiased.

Either way.... stop being a jealous hater. You don't see the successful people on here tearing down everyone else. We don't have time to care about what other people are doing.

Regarding time, you posts per day .74.

My posts per day .69

Successful. This is a subjective term. I think you have been recruiting now for like 4 weeks. I can't tell you how many flash in the pans I have seen over the years.

If I'm such a fraud where are all the people that have actually tried my leads that want to complain?

I never used those words. You are mis-directing your anger.

All these random posters coming out of the wood work talking out their butt. They are my competition. I would be scared too!

Not sure I follow you. Who are you talking about ?

The worst results I had were posted just like the best results. Funny thing is the worst results were right above a 10X ROI! Best results were over 40X ROI. Proof is in the pudding. Not some random pessimists on the internet. [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

OK, let me try something positive.

I think you are wonderful!

Last edited:
Back