My New Fake Lead Company.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I will buy list of people that have been scrub againt the dnc list. 65+ in age.

It might cost me .05 each.

Then I will make up a story that the leads come from a ride a long ad, in people's bills.

I will sell the lead for like $2 or $3.

In the training, I will tell you that most of them wont remember filling out the lead card, so dont bring it up to them.

It is a numbers game. Sooner or later, one of them will really end up being a good lead.

I will just keep giving your more leads ( 5 cent names) until you go away or make a sale.

I will buy 1,000 names for 50 bucks.

I can sell it for like $3,000 bucks.

Lets say someone orders 100 leads for $300 bucks. I'm really paying at worse case $5 for the data. $295 pure profit. Hell, even if I end up giving them 1,000 names after they complain, I'm only out of $50. I still make $250.

I will come up with a good reason why I will never show you the card they filled out.

I see that ROI and some other fake companies are already doing this. Dang!

How about $1.00 a lead. I will still make a killing.

All I have to do is keeping changing my company name, or location. My address will be like some old apt or something.

I will pay some of my buddies to brag about the leads. I will have people call them and let them lie to them about how good the leads are.

I'm going to be rich!!!

Great post. Agents need to stop using "Lead Companies." That is the only way they will go away.

Lead Companies need to get a job ( or legitimate business ) and quit mooching off Agents.

It has been truly a license to steal for lead companies.

I sell red hot leads for $100 per set.

I print off 100 per page 2-sided

I print residential leads on white pages and business leads on yellow pages of paper. The typeface I use is small in order to get a whole lot of information on one page. I can even sell you and entire city for $1,500 and for $500 more I will make you the exclusive agent I sell that city to.

It's an awesome opportunity for new agents! Don't let your competition get their order in first! Mail the CASH today!

Mark,

You are MUCH smarter than the majority of Lead Companies out there. I don't think there is a chance in the world that they would do that. :D Meaning there is not a chance that they would pay as much as $.05 per name, let alone scrub it against the DNC list.

This is why, if the day ever comes that I am faced with either getting out of the business or paying a lead company for leads... I would choose getting out of the business.

Sorry to any lead company out there that is not a crook, but my experience has told me that it is just too expensive to find out if any particular one is really that much different than the rest.

Maybe someone could start a "Who made a sale from a purchased lead" thread. Then we could actually see if anyone closes on these. I'd bet Mark's close ratios would be close

Maybe someone could start a "Who made a sale from a purchased lead" thread. Then we could actually see if anyone closes on these. I'd bet Mark's close ratios would be close

I make money with purchased leads. Maybe you have been shopping in the wrong places?

Another great thing about my white and yellow page LEADS...they are NOT scrubbed against the DNC.

You don't want to be calling the same ol' people that EVERY Tom, Dick and Harry is calling. Only my exclusive white page leads will give you the name, address and phone number for each and every ripe lead so you can dial for dollars just like in the old days.

I print them on super thin paper so you can get hundreds of pages in a small area. If you buy the whole city I will include it all bound in book form and I even take the time out of my busy day to alphabetize it for you at no extra cost.

And for you mobile agents...once I receive your full cash payment for your exclusive territory, I can give you mobile access to your own 24-hour personal assistant 411 department. You get out in your car heading to an appointment and you forgot to take your lead sheet...no problem! You just call your personal 411 caseworker and for a small charge they can read your lead's phone number right off to you. Let's see any other lead vender match that kind of support!

Territories are filling up fast! Mail your check today! It's expensive keeping all this valuable information organized by cities, alphabetized and having the 24-hour 411 access so you KNOW I am operating at a loss. That's OK because I'm just here to make friends anyway.

Back