My Review of AgedLifeLeads.com

Going to let you in on a little secret with agedleadstore.com, agedlifeinsuranceleads.com, stellarprospects.com etc. They all get their data from the same sources. Mostly the same data, different skins.

When working aged leads, lots of data will be BS. You're essentially data mining to get to the good ones.

Does it suck, yes. Does it produce results, yes (for the right agents).

Going to let you in on a little secret with agedleadstore.com, agedlifeinsuranceleads.com, stellarprospects.com etc. They all get their data from the same sources. Mostly the same data, different skins.

When working aged leads, lots of data will be BS. You're essentially data mining to get to the good ones.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner, I knew this but its nice to see someone else post it, just the facts ma'am.:yes:

I used them and made a "little" money. I might use them in the future toi just have some activity near other calls

I completely agree with JRoot. I have tried two of them and they are alot of BS Yes you can get some sales but you have to work them hard

I completely agree with JRoot. I have tried two of them and they are alot of BS Yes you can get some sales but you have to work them hard

Yes! And for the low, low price of $500 plus postage and handling I will mail you a book FULL of the same quality leads. Thousands of names, addresses and phone numbers all alphabetized for your convenience. All on white paper and bound into booklet form for any city of your choosing.

And as a free extra added bonus I will include business listings for the same city on yellow paper.

I picked up a couple hundred of these to keep my telemarketer busy. He was on a single line VOIP dialer through my CRM. There was a high disco and wrong number rate. Seems you'd need at least 3 lines going to get any kind of results.

I picked up a couple hundred of these to keep my telemarketer busy. He was on a single line VOIP dialer through my CRM. There was a high disco and wrong number rate. Seems you'd need at least 3 lines going to get any kind of results.

Were you able to get any sales?

Back