My Review of AgedLifeLeads.com

For any agents looking for aged leads, I just wanted to give my honest review so you know what to expect.

So, on the website it states what makes it different from just a random list like you would get on listshack.com is that it is TCI compliant. He brags that the leads are all only 30 days old and so you can call the cell phones and email them also in that 30 day window.

Here's the problem. 90% of the numbers are AGENTS, doctors, and other businesses. The rest are people with names like Habjukar Jukkae. When they answer they say they never have requested a quote ever in their life. THEN you get those that say... the person on your lead hasn't had this number for over a YEAR. I would get that consistently.

These are okay if you got them for free. But the price point is not worth your time or money. You would be better off door knocking.

Are you sure you have the correct web address above?
If you can't even title a thread with a correct website, how can I take your review seriously?

**************** Are you sure you have the correct web address above? If you can't even title a thread with a correct website, how can I take your review seriously?

^^^^

Seriously. The web site mentioned does not exist!

Are you attempting to reference agedlifeinsuranceleads.com?

If so I am very familiar with them and the data they offer and I would recommend them to anyone looking for aged life Internet lead data.

For any agents looking for aged leads, I just wanted to give my honest review so you know what to expect.

So, on the website it states what makes it different from just a random list like you would get on listshack.com is that it is TCI compliant. He brags that the leads are all only 30 days old and so you can call the cell phones and email them also in that 30 day window.

Here's the problem. 90% of the numbers are AGENTS, doctors, and other businesses. The rest are people with names like Habjukar Jukkae. When they answer they say they never have requested a quote ever in their life. THEN you get those that say... the person on your lead hasn't had this number for over a YEAR. I would get that consistently.

These are okay if you got them for free. But the price point is not worth your time or money. You would be better off door knocking.

LOL that domain mentioned above doesn't exist, however an agent in my office tried age life insurance leads and had virtually the same result.

^^^^

Seriously. The web site mentioned does not exist!

Are you attempting to reference agedlifeinsuranceleads.com?

If so I am very familiar with them and the data they offer and I would recommend them to anyone looking for aged life Internet lead data.

Opps yes I meant agedlifeinsuranceleads.com. Horrible data. All I am getting is doctors offices and AGENTS.

Opps yes I meant agedlifeinsuranceleads.com. Horrible data. All I am getting is doctors offices and AGENTS.

It takes time on the phone to find the good leads in the data, I have had my telemarketing firm call through their data several different times and have always produced results.

My guess is you didn't make enough phone calls.

It takes time on the phone to find the good leads in the data, I have had my telemarketing firm call through their data several different times and have always produced results.

My guess is you didn't make enough phone calls.

Doesn't matter, you should never get an AGENT when calling leads. Just because of that you know part of the data is BS.

Quit complaining about this aged lead vendor and move on to another. Try my recommendation above if you want a tried and true aged lead vendor.

You could put in an order with me then I could hold all the leads for 29 days and send them to you on the 30th day....poof, aged leads LOL

Back