My Review of Listshack

Empty,

Are using the data for FE telemarketing? I have been considering doing it in Southern California, but I was wondering if it is cost efficient. If you don't mind, what kind of numbers have you been generating? How many calls per appointment set? How many dials per contact.

California is always on the low side for direct mailing responses and cold calling, and I have been considering telemarketing a filtered list to increase my activity. Any input would be appreciated.

Empty, Are using the data for FE telemarketing? I have been considering doing it in Southern California, but I was wondering if it is cost efficient. If you don't mind, what kind of numbers have you been generating? How many calls per appointment set? How many dials per contact. California is always on the low side for direct mailing responses and cold calling, and I have been considering telemarketing a filtered list to increase my activity. Any input would be appreciated.

Regular TM for major cities in CA are horrible for FE.

I've always had great success in the inner city. It really depends on your skill set and comfort level (or that of your telemarketer) and how you Coney that to prospects over the phone.

Ignore wing (Steve Wingate) he is a failed sour apple agent and has no idea what he is talking about, everything he says is rubbish.... Unless Steve is willing to prove himself.

Back