My Review of Listshack

Ignore wing (Steve Wingate) he is a failed sour apple agent and has no idea what he is talking about, everything he says is rubbish.... Unless Steve is willing to prove himself.

If that is truly Steve Wingate then he is not a failed agent at all. He was one of the best agents and uplines I ever worked with.

If that is truly Steve Wingate then he is not a failed agent at all. He was one of the best agents and uplines I ever worked with.

Past tense.

:)

I don't really care but the guy has been an arse the whole time on here, and acts like his poo don't stink and can't be honest on who he is. So in my book he is a liar and a fake and everything he says is an internet lie, typical child who talks smack behind a screen name. And to clarify he says he is NOT Steve but won't prove he isn't.

Past tense.

I don't really care but the guy has been an arse the whole time on here, and acts like his poo don't stink and can't be honest on who he is. So in my book he is a liar and a fake and everything he says is an internet lie, typical child who talks smack behind a screen name. And to clarify he says he is NOT Steve but won't prove he isn't.

As usual, Sam has blamed me for much of what he's posted. So he has blocked us from seeing each other's posts.

But I'm pretty sure I can guess as to what he has to say. It never changes.

Rick

As usual, Sam has blamed me for much of what he's posted. So he has blocked us from seeing each other's posts. But I'm pretty sure I can guess as to what he has to say. It never changes. Rick

He called you the resident atheist earlier, that may or may not be a compliment. Either way I think it's funny someone behind a screen name claims to be a heavy hitter, but is a afraid to prove his name.

I expressed that I experience success in the inner city and I get called Steve Wingate again. Apperently some of you know who this guy is, I am NOT him.

Frankly, I don't care what you call me, but I'm sure this Steve gentleman would not appreciate this.

The people in CA are too smart too no any better, also a little higher DNC. You can out smart it by researching areas, income etc. With people in Ca you just need to work a little harder and a little smarter.

Too smart? I lived there my first 27 years and find that a doubtful explanation. More cynical and suspicious is more likely, along with a high probability that the phone will be answered "Bueno?"

Past tense.

I have no idea who Steve Wingate is, and I don't really care. But wouldn't it be upon you to prove that he is Steve?

Back