My Review of Listshack

So I signed up for Josh' list shack and I have tried infofree before. I have to say listshack is top stuff. I have had my tm go through about 3k in records and I have to say that the names, ages, income, and addresses are all accurate. Now dealing with the senior market some tend to pass away, but this is some good stuff, $50 for all the records you can handle...

(this isn't a paid advertisement, I didn't gain anything from posting this, this is just a really convenient helpful service)

So I signed up for Josh' list shack and I have tried infofree before. I have to say listshack is top stuff. I have had my tm go through about 3k in records and I have to say that the names, ages, income, and addresses are all accurate. Now dealing with the senior market some tend to pass away, but this is some good stuff, $50 for all the records you can handle...

(this isn't a paid advertisement, I didn't gain anything from posting this, this is just a really convenient helpful service)

Wow, 100% accuracy? You can't beat that...

To me Josh is top notch, a smart guy and overall fellow insomniac. I have always enjoyed his posts, he gives and gives on this forum and he is appreciated. Its nice to hear his data is awesome.

I'm really happy to hear folks like it. This product launch was in many respects the most difficult project I've worked on, but far and away the most rewarding. I'm really pleased to be able to provide a product that keeps marketing affordable. It is still a work in progress so things are still improving. To the point about the download limit, you can only download 10,000 records at a time, but you can do that as often as you'd like and can easily download 100,000 records in under 10 minutes. I did have that limit increased for some folks for a fee, but there is a significant cost in having it lifted. I can raise it as high as a million at a time.

I truly appreciate the support this forum has given me as well as the over 100 people in 45 days that voted with their dollars to sign up. The growth on this is about twice what I had expected and that sends to me a very clear message that I've put together a product that helps people market. AffordableMarketingLists.com is still alive and thriving, but is my flagship offering and I'm thrilled that folks like it.

Last edited:
Back