National Marketing Data

Absolutely correct!

The only way you can voice broadcast to consumers is if you are doing a political campaign, fund raising, non profit, OR if its your current client base about a schedule reminder or event. Schools are also allowed to use this to reach parents on a mass level about events, conferences and school schedule changes or activities. In no way can you VB to consumers for any business outside of these. BIG fines, so be careful..

Sucks too, before Sept 2009 we had 10, 96 line auto blasters in a co-location in MA. We were sending out over 300k dials ever 6 hrs for various different industries with nearly 100% margin on the per dial model. When the FTC made that change it forced us to scrap that and buy Magnalogix - Your Hosted Predictive Dialer and Virtual Call Center software solution for outbound dialing service for ourselves as well as our clients to use.

ngrisco, how many agents do you have, or is it just you? The reason I ask you that is below...

For that same $700, You can get a single dialer station and access to dial 15k+ leads as many times as you want in a 3 month span.

OR

For the same $700 You can get 20k leads (perhaps 10k small business, and 10k final expense target) and 3 stations for 3 seperate agents to pound it out for an entire month as much as they can. Probably the same 120-175 leads depending on your audiences and program.

OR

If you have 2 agents... we can do 2 agents one month with 15k leads for $450 ($250 less than the 700)

Point is you have multiple other outbound dialing options, Voice broadcasting, as "theinsuranceman" said it, is illegal to consumers outside what I listed above. Be careful in what ever you chose to do on the outbound side.

Illegal if calling residential numbers, as of Sept. '09. $700/10,000 calls way too high anyway.

Doesn't matter, still illegal dialing residential numbers now. I know as I use to do a lot of it a couple yrs. ago. $11,000 fine per occurence also.

Last edited:
Back