Need a appointment setter?

Hehe completely wrong thread. I guess I am the moron. ---------- Just be careful of all the sugar coating. Again it can be done of coarse. But do you want the math of 10k per month renewals or do you actually want 10k per month renewals, and 10k is crap in the MS biz. At the end of the day No point in arguing with people about this, we all only learn from our mistakes. If you wanna know the real down and dirty, with the punches not held back you know my number and you know how I am. You will not write 500 clients in 12 to 18 months using FE as the in no matter how the leads are spun,. You wanna do it over many many many years sure no problem.

I don't know of anyone that has built 500 clients over 1-year. I've built them over 7-years. But definitely not impossible to do.

It's just like the thread on FE. There will be a million people give a million reasons why you can't do it. But then there are those of us who have done it. Kind of makes their argument invalid.

I'd say John Galt more than anyone is positioned to do it because just like me he has a wife that can be very involved with his plan.

Hehe completely wrong thread. I guess I am the moron.

----------

Just be careful of all the sugar coating.

Again it can be done of coarse. But do you want the math of 10k per month renewals or do you actually want 10k per month renewals, and 10k is crap in the MS biz.

At the end of the day No point in arguing with people about this, we all only learn from our mistakes.

If you wanna know the real down and dirty, with the punches not held back you know my number and you know how I am. You will not write 500 clients in 12 to 18 months using FE as the in no matter how the leads are spun,. You wanna do it over many many many years sure no problem.

If you are saying one won't cross sell 500 med sup plans when you are running FE appointments then I couldn't agree with you more.

Not in 2 years or even 5 years. Probably not in 10 years.

I know a guy that writes 300 FE applications per year and asks everyone he talks to who they have their med sup with. He write 20 to 25 med sups per year. And that's more med sups than any other fE agent I know.

Now, if you were to include MA plans then the numbers would go way up but then you would be what Frank would have called a "CMS buttboy".

Also focusing on MA would cut into the FE business.

So, what's the focus going to be?

----------

I have a team of Professional appointment setters for FE, Medicare Supplement, and Mortgage protection. All pricing is based per appointment, Everyone has the same pricing. We have references if you need them.

Our prices are CHEAP and if you are purchasing the leads - we are setting the appointments.

Easy form to fill out and get started. Set up today for appointments as early as tomorrow.

Email me for more information.

What's your email? I'm interested.

Back