Need a appointment setter?

prosetter

I have a team of Professional appointment setters for FE, Medicare Supplement, and Mortgage protection. All pricing is based per appointment, Everyone has the same pricing. We have references if you need them.

Our prices are CHEAP and if you are purchasing the leads - we are setting the appointments.

Easy form to fill out and get started. Set up today for appointments as early as tomorrow.

Email me for more information.

If your prices are so good why not post them? ha

No name, no email address, no web site.... looks fishy.

If they were smart, they would post an introduction (in the proper section) and then offer some meaningful tidbits of information regarding appointment setting.

Then, once they've followed and complied with Forum rules and minimum amount of posts, they can do an "offer" (in the proper section).

Then, every one one of us who might be considering such a service would know they are able to follow simple instructions.

worth doing the posts to get access to the offers section. Meet good people on here, great clients...

If you have services to offer commercial lines message me :)

very interested in any X-Date Vendor

I have a team of Professional appointment setters for FE, Medicare Supplement, and Mortgage protection. All pricing is based per appointment, Everyone has the same pricing. We have references if you need them.

Our prices are CHEAP and if you are purchasing the leads - we are setting the appointments.

Easy form to fill out and get started. Set up today for appointments as early as tomorrow.

Email me for more information.

Relax Michelle, these guys get all huffy when a newby shows up. I know you come highly recommended by Rearden. Although my wife sets my appts please pm your info, never know when I may need a replacement:D

Not getting huffy. It just doesn't help a person to come on here and make 2 posts and both of them are offers. If she is referred by Rearden, then that makes her a lot better in my opinion. Would have probably been easier for Rearden to just post her name an email and tons of people would have probably emailed her for the services. Can't bypass the forum rules just because someone on here knows you. Just my .02

[email protected]

Not getting huffy. It just doesn't help a person to come on here and make 2 posts and both of them are offers. If she is referred by Rearden, then that makes her a lot better in my opinion. Would have probably been easier for Rearden to just post her name an email and tons of people would have probably emailed her for the services. Can't bypass the forum rules just because someone on here knows you. Just my .02

[email protected]

Sure you can, you do it all the time:laugh:

Back