Need Help.. Bad Internet Insurance Leads

Hey there everyone my name is Mach like the razor and I'm new to the site and I was wonder what are some good web sites to buy p&c leads I've been selling insurance for about five months now and just went to an office where I get 100% of my broker fee, I was working for a really big broker that had SO CAL insurance game on lock and I became their best seller and now I need to find some good websites to buy leads from, I already blew like 1,500 on bad leads netquote sucks ass, insuranceleadz.com is wack, quotestart is all bad, and I found some good ones but am still looking for some other ones I would love to hear your imput.

If you a had good lead source would you share it with hundreds of agents and create more competiton for yourself?

I am participate with 2 insurance lead companies (I must admit Netquote is my favorite), but what you have to realize is that these companies sell these leads to about 5 other agents. Make sure you talk to your lead provider to filter out the leads you know you aren't competitive in. I found it helpful to follow up within the first couple of minutes after I receive the lead to ensure that the lead hasn't already bought from somewhere else. Also, when you use one of these providers, you just have to make sure your margin is higher than your spend. If you spent 1500 and made a sale that made you 1600, than why not continue using them? It might not be as easy as you initially thought it was, but your consumers have gone to the web to find insurance quotes and you need to be there too.

Dude thank you very much but I didn't get good success from netquote I thought they were pretty bad but I just signed up for a auto dialer company that's charging me 750 for 30,000 minute you guys think its a good deal, I also got a text message program that send out mass msg text messages for $32 a month, I have a friend that works at at&t that's giving me a list of cell numbers that I can filter by their age and I'm about to start crazy text messaging them what do you think? I'm just trying different thing to find out whats the best way to generate bizness is.

I also got a text message program that send out mass msg text messages for $32 a month, I have a friend that works at at&t that's giving me a list of cell numbers that I can filter by their age and I'm about to start crazy text messaging them what do you think? I'm just trying different thing to find out whats the best way to generate bizness is.

I hope you have a good Attorney.

I am sure this is illegal.

Haha! I've heard some negative responses about NetQuote. the reason why they get so many people to fill out those online quotes is because you can win free ipods etc. just for filling in your information. NetQuote advertises EVERYWHERE online.

Back