Need a Lead

Mavrik

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just curious to know if anyone's used Need A Lead and has an experienced opinion of Brady's operation for fixed price. I've had my ups and downs with them and will list them but wanted to see what you thought before posting anything pos or net.........

Just curious to know if anyone's used Need A Lead and has an experienced opinion of Brady's operation for fixed price. I've had my ups and downs with them and will list them but wanted to see what you thought before posting anything pos or net.........

I haven't used them because Brad/360FG has a more effective and better priced fixed cost lead. The thing that kinda turns me off about the lead is the word FREE in RED. That just doesn't help when I need to

In all honesty, If we lost our lead program, Need a Lead could become my preferred lead vendor. The one thing that remains consistent with lead vendors is that there are always gaps in how the leads come in. Once a vendor works an area, the lead returns tend to start dwindling immediately. I keep expanding my area in order to keep the lead flow up.

What issues are you having with them?

I've had pretty good luck with the exception of it being a small operation with hiccups in communication and I'm not sure they completely understand the agent's situation.

I like to receive leads for a targeted area so it's tough when a lead delivery comes in and it contains a few leads from each of 4-5 zips that are hours apart in diff directions.

Are you saying you'd use their other leads for fixed price instead of the one that says free?

I've had pretty good luck with the exception of it being a small operation with hiccups in communication and I'm not sure they completely understand the agent's situation.

I like to receive leads for a targeted area so it's tough when a lead delivery comes in and it contains a few leads from each of 4-5 zips that are hours apart in diff directions.

Are you saying you'd use their other leads for fixed price instead of the one that says free?

Having the word "free" written on a lead is normal, based on the context. I just don't like the ideal of them having it in BOLD RED print. Clients remember that and will be more likely to hold it over the agent's head. That doesn't effect me as much as it will a less seasoned sales personality.

I just like paying less for a lead that mentions "final expense life insurance" in the first sentence and doesn't have FREE in bold red.

Back