New Agent in Need of Help!! (Homeowner Leads)

Npanosian

Hi all,
I'm a brand new agent who bought someones p&c agency and am looking to invest in homeowner leads and I am desperate for some good advice! There are so many mixed reviews about the popular lead companies that I really don't know who to go with. Can someone please help me with some advice as to where a brand new agent in the business should go for leads? Thank you!

Hi all,
I'm a brand new agent who bought someones p&c agency and am looking to invest in homeowner leads and I am desperate for some good advice! There are so many mixed reviews about the popular lead companies that I really don't know who to go with. Can someone please help me with some advice as to where a brand new agent in the business should go for leads? Thank you!

Your new to the business and bought a P & C agency????

Hi all,

I'd be happy to help you out. Give me a shout if you'd like to try our leads. We will also work with you on how to make leads work For you & your agency to grow your business.

Hi all, I'm a brand new agent who bought someones p&c agency and am looking to invest in homeowner leads and I am desperate for some good advice! There are so many mixed reviews about the popular lead companies that I really don't know who to go with. Can someone please help me with some advice as to where a brand new agent in the business should go for leads? Thank you!

Who are your goto HO3 carriers?

Back