Newbie Question on Leads.

ncaggie

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I tried to find by searching but cant locate a good answer. If you had 300 dollars to throw at leads for your FIRST batch what would net the greatest chances of a decent return. I know DM is king over TM but pricing at that starts around 500.

I'm at 60 percent contract starting off and at 75 percent advance. So keep that in mind because I know the AP for MP is higher than FE.

I see that I have 3 options. Buy 30 day old B leads for MP for 5 bucks a piece. Pro if I can make the sell higher AP but con they are old and worked already. looking at 60 leads

option 2 is to buy TM leads at around 11 to 13 bucks which seems to be the going rate for FE. Pros no one has tried to sell before, cons FE yields lower ap.

option 3. Do neither, buy a targeted list, scrubbed it and try to set appts over the phone until I can get enough doe to drop 500 bucks a week on DM leads.

I tried to find by searching but cant locate a good answer. If you had 300 dollars to throw at leads for your FIRST batch what would net the greatest chances of a decent return. I know DM is king over TM but pricing at that starts around 500.

I'm at 60 percent contract starting off and at 75 percent advance. So keep that in mind because I know the AP for MP is higher than FE.

I see that I have 3 options. Buy 30 day old B leads for MP for 5 bucks a piece. Pro if I can make the sell higher AP but con they are old and worked already. looking at 60 leads

option 2 is to buy TM leads at around 11 to 13 bucks which seems to be the going rate for FE. Pros no one has tried to sell before, cons FE yields lower ap.

option 3. Do neither, buy a targeted list, scrubbed it and try to set appts over the phone until I can get enough doe to drop 500 bucks a week on DM leads.

Or option #4:

And dont take this personally, get with a better agency that isnt gonna screw you at such low commission levels. A good start would be to visit Home | Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Training | Final Expense Sales

Then for some very affordable and high quality leads visit The Lead Jerk | Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Avatar Leads | Final Expense Training | Final Expense Sales

Either way Id be happy to assist....remember its your life, your terms, demand what you are worth!!! Its much more than 60%!!!

I was once on a 60% contract too. Even worse my commissions were assigned.

Welcome to the forum! You just stepped out from the darkness and into the light!

I was once on a 60% contract too. Even worse my commissions were assigned. Welcome to the forum! You just stepped out from the darkness and into the light!

I also started on a 60% contract level!

To the OP, if you are looking for reasonably priced Tele leads - I would be happy to assist.

I would HIGHLY recommend TM leads over doing your own calling regardless of what TM leads you buy!

Your time is too valuable to be spent cold calling, have someone else do that for you.

If you want honest advice, go get a job. If you don't have money to start a business, you shouldn't start a business.

Once you save up 2 to 3k minimum, then get with a group that will offer you a lot more than 60%.

Might not be what you want to hear, but it's what you should hear.

If you want honest advice, go get a job. If you don't have money to start a business, you shouldn't start a business.

Once you save up 2 to 3k minimum, then get with a group that will offer you a lot more than 60%.

Might not be what you want to hear, but it's what you should hear.

Thanks but i do have a job, i stepped down from management to overnight leadership position so i can have a week on week off schedule; im going to prospect on weeks off and learn on the weeks that I work. So basically i plan to learn and earn for awhile because my expenses are taken care off. Its just my bills and income are dead on. I dont care what it takes to get a marketing fund going for myself, give blood, canvass the community, etc. I started with about 1500 but the by the time I bought professional attire(350), laptop(350), printer(100), stationary supplies and desk(150) paid for class(100), the license itself (200) boom knocked my ass back to 300. I been lurking on here for like 6 months so I know its damn near impossible to jump into the game broke with no job.

I also started on a 60% contract level!

To the OP, if you are looking for reasonably priced Tele leads - I would be happy to assist.

I would HIGHLY recommend TM leads over doing your own calling regardless of what TM leads you buy!

Your time is too valuable to be spent cold calling, have someone else do that for you.

Couldn't disagree with you more that his time is to valuable to cold call. Everyone's situation is different it maybe be the best use of his time. The answer for every agent is not to buy leads or hire telemarketers unless you sell leads.

Thanks but i do have a job, i stepped down from management to overnight leadership position so i can have a week on week off schedule; im going to prospect on weeks off and learn on the weeks that I work. So basically i plan to learn and earn for awhile because my expenses are taken care off. Its just my bills and income are dead on. I dont care what it takes to get a marketing fund going for myself, give blood, canvass the community, etc. I started with about 1500 but the by the time I bought professional attire(350), laptop(350), printer(100), stationary supplies and desk(150) paid for class(100), the license itself (200) boom knocked my ass back to 300. I been lurking on here for like 6 months so I know its damn near impossible to jump into the game broke with no job.

If you get real training they would tell you take all that stuff back and invest in leads. Then you can easily buy all of that stuff in a few weeks.

Couldn't disagree with you more that his time is to valuable to cold call. Everyone's situation is different it maybe be the best use of his time. The answer for every agent is not to buy leads or hire telemarketers unless you sell leads.

Let me clarify -

If you want to spend time learning while you are starting off - cold calling yourself may not be a bad way to go.

You will get your face kicked in all day everyday, hopefully you don't get too discouraged and give up on insurance entirely like 90% do.

However, agents will come out on top making MORE money buying leads and working them vs trying to do all the prospecting yourself.

Avatar leads are your best bet. They will offer the highest return. The people who respond are generally not as clean as internet or TM leads though. Lots of cigarette smoke, cat urine, crumbs, and mold.

Back