Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Are Old Leads Worthy ?     
Old 08-18-2017, 10:48 AM   #1

State: virtualwdz is an Insurance Agent from
Are Old Leads Worthy ? Are Old Leads Worthy ?
Well, I and my friends have been attached with different companies for insurance lead generation mainly as agents. Now we have good amount of data for which insurances have been sold. Now what I need is help for how to sell these leads in market. are they worthy to be sold or not ? or just scrap data ?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Are Old Leads Worthy ?
Old 09-06-2017, 05:40 AM   #2

State: alfredthomas is an Insurance Agent from
Are Old Leads Worthy ? Re: Are Old Leads Worthy ?
If you have leads that you have spoke with and they were not be a part of your business, or not become a client or anything like that. Never ever discard your old leads or list of leads. You can utilize your old leads by calling them or emailing them. You can also sell your leads to lead generation company like mobile fused.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:21 AM   #3
Guru
WinoBlues on Are Old Leads Worthy ?

State: WinoBlues is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
WinoBlues is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Are Old Leads Worthy ? Re: Are Old Leads Worthy ?
Originally Posted by alfredthomas View Post
If you have leads that you have spoke with and they were not be a part of your business, or not become a client or anything like that. Never ever discard your old leads or list of leads. You can utilize your old leads by calling them or emailing them. You can also sell your leads to lead generation company like mobile fused.
Is there a time frame where the dnc list comes into play again? Does email fall under the same rules?
Old 09-11-2017, 05:32 AM   #4

State: virtualwdz is an Insurance Agent from
Are Old Leads Worthy ? Re: Are Old Leads Worthy ? virtualwdz is the thread starter for: Are Old Leads Worthy ?

well its some what working out for me. Literally these leads have some real worth

----------
Reply to Are Old Leads Worthy ? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads