Are Old Leads Worthy ?

virtualwdz

Well, I and my friends have been attached with different companies for insurance lead generation mainly as agents. Now we have good amount of data for which insurances have been sold. Now what I need is help for how to sell these leads in market. are they worthy to be sold or not ? or just scrap data ? :1wink:

If you have leads that you have spoke with and they were not be a part of your business, or not become a client or anything like that. Never ever discard your old leads or list of leads. You can utilize your old leads by calling them or emailing them. You can also sell your leads to lead generation company like mobile fused.

If you have leads that you have spoke with and they were not be a part of your business, or not become a client or anything like that. Never ever discard your old leads or list of leads. You can utilize your old leads by calling them or emailing them. You can also sell your leads to lead generation company like mobile fused.

Is there a time frame where the dnc list comes into play again? Does email fall under the same rules?

Back