P & C Leads

CaptiveBroke(r)

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
In the multi-line arena, we use companies such as NetQuote, InsureMe, AgentInsider, QuoteWizard etc.

Every agent in town is using them and when you can actually get a decent lead, your bidding through the roof.

Any suggestions for some smaller companies out there that not every Auto/Property agent is using?

Nope. Wouldn't work anyway. Despite what lead companies may tell you, they share the lead with the other lead vendors, if they don't hit their max sales.

So, the best you can hope for is you buy it from a vendor that sells it to you for $9.00 before another one sells it to you for $12.50. Or, if the system fails, you get both of them anyway. Not supposed to happen, as I understand it they use your license number(?) or some identifier so you shouldn't get the same lead multiple times.

Internet leads used to be great. They are a challenge at best nowadays.

To be honest, I think consumers are frustrated with them as well. This is why there is so much bogus contact info entered into a lead. They just wanted a quote, not 8 agents contacting them for 90 days.

Dan

Nope. Wouldn't work anyway. Despite what lead companies may tell you, they share the lead with the other lead vendors, if they don't hit their max sales.

So, the best you can hope for is you buy it from a vendor that sells it to you for $9.00 before another one sells it to you for $12.50. Or, if the system fails, you get both of them anyway. Not supposed to happen, as I understand it they use your license number(?) or some identifier so you shouldn't get the same lead multiple times.

Internet leads used to be great. They are a challenge at best nowadays.

To be honest, I think consumers are frustrated with them as well. This is why there is so much bogus contact info entered into a lead. They just wanted a quote, not 8 agents contacting them for 90 days.

Dan
What about live transferring? Found a site that is offering $5 live transfers...not sure what I think about that.

Back