Parasol Leads

Tom carolan and parasol are the poster childs for whats wrong with lead companies. ..with his employees that have left it seems that kharma has caught up with the scamster

There are so many scammers in the lead generation business. Unfortunately at this time I think they all suck.

this thread has been active for a year and 3 months....why are agents still using Parasol leads? Why is there such negative comments, but ltcadviser was able to get his money back hassle free?

It's not about getting your money back. If that's what we were looking for, we would just keep it in the first place. It's nice to see people not afraid to post and let fellow agents know if a lead generator sucks or not. The last comment was from someone that just joined and stated that they wish they would have found this beforehand. Granted, theres a 50% chance his next post will be telling the best lead company out there and that we should all rush out and join today!

To be honest. I did not check this forum before buying the leads. My fault but I buy tons of leads and spend thousands on them. All of the lead vendors have performed as advertised.

Why not post this negative experience? This is why I joined the group.

If I had, I would have looked for current post. I also stated I would keep the forum posted if I get a refund. If I do or dont get the refund I will post accordingly.

I have no more to say about this experience except I will keep the forum notified if I receive a refund in a "timely" manner.

Back