Premier Annuity Prospects

Hello All:
I was just talking to this company and they sounded they have a very good system in generating leads. They use direct mail and min 1000 mailers is 495 and they said the response is 1.5% and up.
Anyone had experience with them? SHould I go ahead and invest 495 to see what will happen?
Please help if anyone worked with me?:twitchy:

I sent out 3000 mailers for free got back 32 cards and they were a waste of time. Most of them think you work for social security or just want someone to talk to. Out of all that I spoke with (probably 25) 3 were qualified and they are just fishing for free information. I would not suggest wasting your time or money.
Not to mention all response cards are sent back to PAP office and I did not get a single card until 2 months after the mailer was sent out. Make your own card and control the campaign.

Have you asked for what they send. A while back I looked at something like this and asked to see what they sent... As borderline crooked as you can think of... basically implying the government sent me.

Watch the materials people offer to send for you. Ultimately, you're responsible for it and if they're running real close to the edge of legal, why do you want to risk your license?

Premier Annuity Prospects is up to their old tricks again. I just received and email from a company called Plum Marketing. If you were ever ripped off by Premier Annuity Prosepects in the past, you'll now have a new opportunity to be scammed again by Plum Marketing. I guess they destroyed their reputation so much, they had to change names. Elisabeth LePage and her crooked father Peter is still running the show. Just thought everyone needed a heads up on this one.

:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

Back