Press 1 Leads

I'm looking into buying voice broadcasted leads for FE sales. Where can I buy these from? And has anyone used this for FE?, or is there a better way to get cheap FE leads?

fretfrek said:
I'm looking into buying voice broadcasted leads for FE sales. Where can I buy these from? And has anyone used this for FE?, or is there a better way to get cheap FE leads?

I think the IMO offering them that is supposed to be doing them legally was PHK or something like that....there is a big thread on here about them send the agent that was using them a pm.

Absent there being a live intro getting permission to play the message, those are actually illegal these days (FTC Robo Call Ban | Auto Dialer Services).

PHR is the group that Peter was referring to and they only sell them to their contracted agents.

There are still firms that will sell the illegally generated leads, but those (and their clients) are getting fined, visit ftc.gov for more info about those.

Josh said:
Absent there being a live intro getting permission to play the message, those are actually illegal these days (FTC Robo Call Ban | Auto Dialer Services).

PHR is the group that Peter was referring to and they only sell them to their contracted agents.

There are still firms that will sell the illegally generated leads, but those (and their clients) are getting fined, visit ftc.gov for more info about those.

Thanks Josh I was trying to remember.

Before we start another Press 1 flaming war. True Press 1 as in a computer makes broadcast dials, takes people to a voice recording and they press 1 is illegal. What PHR says they buy are leads that a live telemarketer calls and then transfers people to a voice recording which is perfectly legal. Personally I would not call those a press 1 lead but that is what another poster called them.

Agreed @360....the 'idea' is to SELL you on the idea that these are the good ole days of 'press 1-s' but what described is more of a LIVE TRANSFER...then a press 1.

No doubt that whole other thread could have been avoided if we knew the "press 1" lead being bought was a live transfer to a voicemail.

Yes, please no more Press 1 Debates...

BTW, we are in our second week of using a live telemarketer the whole way through the call. No more Press 1s.

Best Regards,
John W. Fitzgerald
PHR Insurance

Yes, please no more Press 1 Debates...

BTW, we are in our second week of using a live telemarketer the whole way through the call. No more Press 1s.

Best Regards,
John W. Fitzgerald
PHR Insurance

Considering how well they were working before, not sure why you would switch.

Back