Prospect Zone/ASAP Calling Your Leads

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
We now have a reason why leads from PZ and ASAP have quite frankly sucked for the past 60+ days. I cannot verify this but heard it from a very reliable source.

It seems that Stevens and Matthews (I think that's the correct spelling) sold their call center to Norvax which (of course) owns both Prospect Zone and ASAP.

So, when a prospect provides their information to ASAP, the call center gets it first. If the prospect can be reached, they try for a warm transfer. If they say "no" or cannot be reached, guess what??? It's sold as an exclusive (or shared) lead.

This is not only deceptive, but unethical.

Rick

That's why I shut off my leads, and have been re-tooling my business model the last month or so.

Seems I'm not at my best when competing for internet leads.

Just tired of calling 10 seconds after the lead hits my inbox, only to find I'm already the 4th, 5th, or 6th caller.

Can't get to the lead on the same day, then I'm the 10th, 15th, or 20th caller, not to mention the e-mail competition.

I'm betting if the lead companies can find 400 leads a month within 10 miles of where I live, then I can find those same leads or more.

I would rather spend $3000 a month and compete for leads on my own terms, than spend $1500 a month taking the abuse from the lead companies, and the beat up consumers on the other end of the phone, if and when, you can reach them.

Perhaps buying internet leads will wind up being the most cost effective way to do business and I will just have to adjust my attitude and personality to the situation, but I'm willing to bet I can sell as much or more my way, and enjoy how I do so.

If my approach doesn't work out, I know I can always dive back into the world of internet leads with the push of a button.

Funny that this thread started today. I'd love to know what goes on behind the scenes. I bought 6 PZ leads today. 1 disconnected # leaving me 5 to contact. Only 1 answered and it was a decent lead. The only thing that pissed me off was him looking at ehealthinsurance thinking thats where I was calling from. After the lead goes through, they get directly taken there.

In the end its all about ROI as long as my internet leads return 7-10/1 I'm not so concerned about who is buying them as most are either green agents, high pressure or hack mini med peddlers.

Back