Prospecting

I'm a prospecting man. Leads are like drugs to me. Once you get on them, you can't get off of them and when they run out, you won't know what to do.

The trick is to find a niche.
Example is I work a lot of motorcycle groups and unhealthy people. They are easy to find and I hae the right products for them.

Even if you start off with leads, you need to also learn to prospect and ask for referrals.

Click Here to see just a few of my prospecting ideas. I don't want to write a book on this subject.

You can also call me and I will give anyone more free prospecting ideas, then you can stand. LOL

877-968-5757

Brkrsrevolution,
I'm fairly new as well. What are you marketing to the T65 leads?

we market Medicare Supplements to get in the door and we also offer Final Expense, plus many other options once we are their agent such as LTC, annuities, etc

Can you send me one too? I sent you an e-mail! Thanks!

briko, I would be happy to get you a list too as long as I have the area codes you work in my SAN with the National No Call List, I did not get your email though. Also you will get more records the larger the area you work such as county or multiple counties instead of specific zip codes.

I'm a prospecting man. Leads are like drugs to me. Once you get on them, you can't get off of them and when they run out, you won't know what to do.

The trick is to find a niche.
Example is I work a lot of motorcycle groups and unhealthy people. They are easy to find and I hae the right products for them.

Even if you start off with leads, you need to also learn to prospect and ask for referrals.

Click Here to see just a few of my prospecting ideas. I don't want to write a book on this subject.

You can also call me and I will give anyone more free prospecting ideas, then you can stand. LOL

877-968-5757
As long as you have money to buy leads they never run out. But I agree, when you're on leads it's easy to get lazy and stop asking for referrals. Strictly working over the internet and phone I think buying leads are the best way to go.

Is there a 12 step program for agents who are hooked on leads?

Wow Mark, I just read your prospecting ideas. Your web site is a gold mine of information. I've spent thousands of dollars over the years on books, and sales systems that didn't give me a fraction of what you have on there for free. I highly recommend everyone click on your link and read the info you have out there. I'm sure everyone will walk away with at least one idea from it to close some sales.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back