Prospecting

Is there a 12 step program for agents who are hooked on leads?

Wow Mark, I just read your prospecting ideas. Your web site is a gold mine of information. I've spent thousands of dollars over the years on books, and sales systems that didn't give me a fraction of what you have on there for free. I highly recommend everyone click on your link and read the info you have out there. I'm sure everyone will walk away with at least one idea from it to close some sales.

Thanks,

Thank you for the kind words. Even if you buy leads and they are great, it is important to also learn to do prospecting and ask for referrals.

If you would like to see some of my prospecting ideas, just Click Here.

I also have some audio tapes and some training videos. If you want them, just email me at [email protected]

I am a prospecting guy too. I believe that it is a critical function of an agents marketing mix; if your not prospecting your not selling to your full potential!

Don't just buy a list to work; buy a list management system with good quality, targeted data. I mentioned this before in another post, but our company works on a corporate level now with Advisors Pro-Shop, a product built by Financial Media Group because it works.

To give you the inside scoop, in about 4 days they will be releasing their turnkey prospecting system. Basically, you set it up, and you do nothing more. Leads start calling you days afterwords. It uses direct mail to getting touch with local, exclusive prospects. This new version takes care of everything for you. It's essential a marketing machine that works in the background for you, designed to generate opportunity and hot new leads while you focus on what's important...selling!

I wrote a great article on marketing 101 and posted it here in this forum. Check it out.

As a new member I am curious as to what methods have and have not worked for experianced members. As they say, you never know until you go out and try it. That being said, my main prospecting tool has been meeting people in public while they are out and about. I enjoy it, but I am curious for other methods out there. For instance, the internet leads. Any insight and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

If you are working the senior market, and it sounds like you are, purchasing leads can be overly expensive and not totally necessary. I have not purchased any for at least 6 to 8 years.

I have tried them all and have found generating my own leads to be a lot more successful, productive and cost effective than buying either direct mail leads and/or internet leads.

I agree with Mark, leads can be very addictive and expensive, especially considering the ROI the average agent gets. I will be glad to share more detailed information if you would like to give me a call.

I'm a prospecting man. Leads are like drugs to me. Once you get on them, you can't get off of them and when they run out, you won't know what to do.

The trick is to find a niche.
Example is I work a lot of motorcycle groups and unhealthy people. They are easy to find and I hae the right products for them.

Even if you start off with leads, you need to also learn to prospect and ask for referrals.

Click Here to see just a few of my prospecting ideas. I don't want to write a book on this subject.

You can also call me and I will give anyone more free prospecting ideas, then you can stand. LOL

877-968-5757

Mark, Im a prospecting man as well. Your site has some great stuff. Thanks for making that available to us. You've deffinilty got a wealth of knowledge you've shared; thx again.

Back