Quotit Leads

Senateguy

Expert
Does anyone use the Quotit lead service?

I was trying to get some reviews and feedback. It looks like you can buy leads from agents that get leads from states they don't use?

Anyone ever used them. They seem to have a very good price for exclusive?

All I can say is that the "lead service" from their parent company is a joke, they offer an overpriced mail service. It wouldn't surprise me if they just send out similar crap and then see what comes in and charge an arm and a leg for it. IMHO. Ask for a sample of their merchandise.

I would also say that if they're obtaining internet leads, then why would they offer agents a direct mail service instead. You need to dig deeper to find out what's really going on. Good luck!

Im not sure. They allow agents to sell leads from their quote engines that come from states that they don't operate in. THe agent sets the price and so on.

You go into the state selected page and they show the leads that are available. They are almost all exclusive, but i just wanted to know if anyone had used them

I have never used their service so I can't say. Got a notice earlier for an "exclusive" lead for $36.

That's a steep price IMHO.

There is no such thing as an exclusive lead.

You have to figure out what your cap for leads will be. For me it's around $15 for a heavily filtered life lead. I will spend this COUPLED with a favorable credit policy for the ones that still get through. If I can't have both, I go elsewhere.

I agree with Somarco there is no such animal as an "exclusive" lead. Those sales reps are the ones I tend to say no thank you to as that is such a Bs thing to say these days. Internet and exclusive are words that don't go together.

I would say look it over and if it looks good to you, give it a try as long as the commitment is not too steep. The other thing to keep in mind about leads and lead services it is all location, location, location... as a lead service I may use and be happy with may be crap elsewhere and visa versa.

The one constant thing you can review a lead company for is crediting policy as that's the same everywhere. I just dumped insureme because they changed their crediting policy that basically tripled the real cost of leads from them for me. Not workable anymore, but others are.

I have never used their service so I can't say. Got a notice earlier for an "exclusive" lead for $36.

That's a steep price IMHO.

There is no such thing as an exclusive lead.
That's higher than the highest "live call transfer" I've seen

Latest posts

Back