Real Time Leads Versus Aged Leads

joos

What's your guys' take on buying real time leads vs. aged leads? Any suggestions on either? Are you getting better ROI on real time or aged leads?

The truth is, if you buy realtime leads, you get a free aged lead to work 30 days later (if you didn't sell it).

Starting up, if you are going to work real time leads, I suggest buying a few less and getting some aged leads to work in bulk between working the realtime leads. Keeps you busy that way. Basically use aged leads to even out the workflow, or telemarket and develop your own list.

Dan

The truth is, if you buy realtime leads, you get a free aged lead to work 30 days later (if you didn't sell it).

Starting up, if you are going to work real time leads, I suggest buying a few less and getting some aged leads to work in bulk between working the realtime leads. Keeps you busy that way. Basically use aged leads to even out the workflow, or telemarket and develop your own list.

Dan

cool, thanks! do you know how book of business works? and marketing? if i work for a broker, can i market as my company name?

There are pros and cons to each type.

For real time leads, the drawback is the higher cost per lead and the other drawback is if you are buying shared real time leads is that the client is being bombarded pretty heavy with multiple calls each day from mulitple agents that first week or two. The pro to the real time leads is that if you have a chance to be the first person to sell them that first day or week they inquire.

For aged leads, the drawback is that some of the people you call will have already bought (but that can happen with real time leads as well). The pro is that you can pick up business that other agents missed out on and you pick up that business for a lot better Return On Investment because aged leads sell at much lower price.

Back