Ripoff Premier Annuity Prospects

I love buying leads. They help build such strong relationships in the future. Sure beats all that "networking" and "referral" crap.

Ooops, gotta go. A man from India wants me to cash a check for him. Says he'll pay me up to $5,000 to do it. Gotta run to the bank.

I love buying leads. They help build such strong relationships in the future. Sure beats all that "networking" and "referral" crap.

Ooops, gotta go. A man from India wants me to cash a check for him. Says he'll pay me up to $5,000 to do it. Gotta run to the bank.

:D:D:D:D:D

Don't believe in that prospecting crap either....

Are you sure he's not from Nigeria? I posted a house for rent on Craigslist, within minutes I found a renter from Nigeria who was going to send me a cashiers check, 6 months' advance rent plus deposit, house unseen. Thanks, but no thanks.

marketingannuities.net /marketingannuities.info are Complete Scams, the So called President is a Jeffery Baitz and there head salesman is a Neil Mitchell. They of Course promise to set appointments for you. They are complete frauds all the way around from pretending to have a office to pretending to schedule appts. Me and my friends were burned so don't you be also.

Premier Annuity Prospects is up to their old tricks again. I just received and email from a company called Plum Marketing. If you were ever ripped off by Premier Annuity Prosepects in the past, you'll now have a new opportunity to be scammed again by Plum Marketing. I guess they destroyed their reputation so much, they had to change names. Elisabeth LePage and her crooked father Peter is still running the show. Just thought everyone needed a heads up on this one.

Premier Annuity Prospects is up to their old tricks again. I just received and email from a company called Plum Marketing. If you were ever ripped off by Premier Annuity Prosepects in the past, you'll now have a new opportunity to be scammed again by Plum Marketing. I guess they destroyed their reputation so much, they had to change names. Elisabeth LePage and her crooked father Peter is still running the show. Just thought everyone needed a heads up on this one.

Thank you for the heads up, but do you really need to post it in every annuity thread? It would have been simpler to just start a new thread with this information.;)

Back