Ripoff Premier Annuity Prospects

ML5K

I recently decided to try Premier Annuity Prospects. I purchased what I though to be 10 pre-qualified appointments for $2,500. What I didn't realize was I bought UP TO 10 appointments. I have only received 1 appointment in 2 months and they will not return any of my calls. I think this type of clever wording (UP TO) is indicative of the type of operation they are running. $2,500 is alot of money to lose. Is anyone using a marketing company right now that has good results? Please let me know.

:mad:

You honestly were going to pay $250 PER APPOINTMENT?!!? They better be sitting at the kitchen table with checkbook in hand for that price. Honestly, I have to wonder about you, if you were willing to pay that much. Who cares about the up to catch, $250 per appointment is steep anyway you look at it.

I did some of the the quantity over quality programs in the past and I was just tired of running around. I was thinking 10 appointments, maybe 5 stick and write 2 cases. Now, im just out $2,500 bucks. Live and learn I guess.

So do 50 per appointment. Maybe even 100 if you are feeling real generous, but 250??? Honestly, if your marketing budget is that big, you shouldn't need to buy leads.

....which will accomplish nothing since the BBB has no teeth.

The BBB has teeth with people who check it. It's a way for consumers to look up and see if an agent has a history of unanswered complaints.

I doubt anyone buying leads ever checks it though. But senior consumers do.

Isn't this the same company that someone started a similar thread about a good while back?

I remember some jerk came on there and said that it was the agent's fault for not being a better salesman, or some kinda crap. These annuity lead companies just stay in business.

I never heard of somebody paying $250 per appointment. You must be selling something that's worth a lot of commission.

Back