Sales Associate Pro Experience

blau3133

Sales Associate Pro (read about them somewhere in these forums) is a lead company for health, life, medicare leads. They offer leads and set appointments, they claim exclusive (don't they all) so I gave em a try.

I purchased 20 life appointments (the min) for $34 each ($29 each after promotion). I received half of them a month ago and have not received any since. No one replies to my voicemails, nor emails, in regards to my concerns, which is probably my biggest complaint. The appointments I did receive were either unaware of the appointment or were not home. Stay away from this company. They seem to be more in the business of scamming versus supplying.

There are good, bad, and mediocre lead companies out there. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst) I would give Sales Associate Pro a 1 only because 0 wasn't an option.

I'll stick with social media, mail drops, civic league newsletters, and lead companies recommended by other brokers and agents that are friends. Live and learn...

Back