Skyblueonline.com

this is either a shady company, or the site's webmaster fell asleep at the wheel!
go to "for agents", then click "get started" (assuming to see their prices for buying leads) ...... you get sent to a shopping cart asking for an upfront payment ranging from a min of $400 for package 1 to a max of $2000 for package 9.

-all without asking me whether I want to buy leads for auto,home,life,health etc.?
-no information given whatsoever about what each package contains?
-no mention of filters?

I think this must simply be a webmaster error of linking the wrong webpage. even a shady lead company wouldn't expect a customer to throw down $400 without expecting them to ask a single question.

Last edited:
this is either a shady company, or the site's webmaster fell asleep at the wheel!
go to "for agents", then click "get started" (assuming to see their prices for buying leads) ...... you get sent to a shopping cart asking for an upfront payment ranging from a min of $400 for package 1 to a max of $2000 for package 9.

-all without asking me whether I want to buy leads for auto,home,life,health etc.?
-no information given whatsoever about what each package contains?
-no mention of filters?

I think this must simply be a webmaster error of linking the wrong webpage. even a shady lead company wouldn't expect a customer to throw down $400 without expecting them to ask a single question.

agreed....and then the "for agents part" talks about how they can connect you with a good agent for insurance. Scamcentral.

we've had discussions on this forum about the company before, you can look them up ...

from a user LETIIII:

Hi! I'm a new poster, so feel free to ignore this post, but I assure you, I've created this account just to tell you about my experience with sky blue online.

I had the unfortunate experience of working for TJ at the beginning of the year. I can tell you now that several of these new postings are from TJ pretending to be other people. You can tell by the regular errors made with the use of "your" and "you're." TJ doesn't know the difference between the two.

TJ has a great idea. He's extremely confident and personable, and seems to believe not only in himself but in his company. Unfortunately, he has no idea how to run a company. In the few days I worked for him, I watched him fire and **** over more than a dozen people, and I watched even more than that quit over the way he treated them/ran his company/hid behind his "secretaries."

My favorite moment was watching him harass an insurance agent for two hours until the man wanted to complain to someone. Being the owner of the company, there was literally no one above him, so he passed the phone to his secretary and had her pretend to be his boss.

He may be able to pull it off. He is smart enough to do so. But his business management skills are so poor the company probably won't be around next year. Investing into skyblue's leads might work for you. It may also be like buying a ticket on the Titanic. I'd wait a year to see if the company stabilizes before spending any money there.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the novel!

(and can any of you get me a better deal on car insurance?)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i have no personal experience with them, i was in an argument with one of the workers, TJWILLIAMS or something of that nature...the post ended with the quote that i had just submitted above.

Last edited:
Sky Blue Online sold me 30 leads for about $350 on June 1st, 2011. I was promised that I would start receiving leads within 7 days. After 2 weeks I started to call wondering where my leads were and what I needed to do to start to get them. I finally got a hold of Te'mem (TJ) Williams. TJ was very nice to me promising me that he would personally get my leads started. We had paperwork problems and he got me what I needed to get started, but the leads never came. I finally, after several attempts to start this program, asked for my money back on July 1st. He told me that he would refund my money.

This is when things really start to get bad with him. I wasn't happy when he told me that he couldn't refund the money until the 5th, but at least he was going to do it. Then I got an email from him on the 4th of July stating that he had approved a request for a refund and that it would be processed by the 14th of July. Kind of ridiculous that it would take that long, but I waited. On the 20th I called back because I had received nothing from them. TJ told me that I would have it in by the following Thursday. I called Thursday the 28th wanting to make sure that he would keep his promise, but he told me that it would be the next day before he could refund my money. On Friday the 29th I started to call. I kept calling. I couldn't reach him. I started calling again on Monday. He was dodging my calls, so on Tuesday August 2nd I called his cell phone with Google Talk. He answered right away, I told him who I was and he hung up on me. Not two minutes later he called me back on my cell phone and went off on me for "harassing his company. He told me that I was being an A@#. Than he hung up on me again. At this point I have been forceful a few times telling him that I wasn't going to leave him alone until he refunded my money, but I never called him names or was unprofessional.

After a few minutes he called me back and apologized. He promised again that he would get this taken care of. He told me to call him the next day on the 3rd (again not wanting to just refund the money now and be done) and he would take care of it. Couldn't reach him. Then he texted me and wanted my email so that he could paypal the money to me. I was encouraged, but still nothing came. That was this last Wednesday the 9th. He texted me this morning, it's Saturday, August 13th. He asked what the sales person told me when he sold this to me. I replied that I didn't want to rehash the whole situation, I just wanted the refund. That's when he started to go off on me again. This time I have it all saved. he called me a A@#HOLE and told me that he would sue me if I slandered his company. Then he said that I was a mental case.

I am going to text him right now to give him a chance to make this right. On Monday, I will either post the whole conversation that we texted from start to finish or post that he finally refunded the money. Those texts will show how unprofessional he is. I will not change one of my words, one of his or leave anything out. If he refunds my money, I will post that as well.

Just call our Credit Card company & dispute it. You will immediately not have to pay the amount. Then when he can't prove why he didn't refund your money, the Credit card company will take it from him.

He had to Personally guarantee his credit card service so I wouldn't worry after that.

Quit wasting your time on unscrupulous "business" folk like this.

Also file a complaint with the BBB as that will help warn others.

Guys like this really hurt the industry. Sorry for the grief you are having.

Employees was the issues... bad employees and Bob whatever is name is is correct anyone who thinks they were wronged can file a dispute and the money gets taken. Ive left insurance leads because the only way to really guarantee the leads are good was from telemarketers. And good ones leave while the crappy stay and are TROUBLE ALMOST EVERYDAY TO THE POINT WHERE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING CONSTANTLY.

Back