Smart Leads - Www.annuity-lead.co - Anyone Know Anything About Them?

G

Hey guys,

Anyone ever heard of this outfit? A buddy of mine is thinking about using them but called asking me if I'd ever heard of them and I haven't. I told him I'd ask around.

The pitch sounds pretty good (don't they all?), but they want $1K upfront which to me is a red flag.

The highlights:

They do a mailing, qualify the prospects, set the appointments, provide you with a recording of the call...

Any thoughts or opinions? My buddy is looking for preset appointments for life and IRAs.

Their PDF that he sent me is attached.

Link to their site.
http://www.annuity-lead.co/default.aspx

Attachments

• The Process.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
Information from their website would tell you for the $1000 you would get 32 leads which would convert into 5 set appts. Closing 1-2 would be excellent. Closing 0 doesn't make it a bad system.
I don't see a red flag at $1k upfront, but your sample size will still be quite small.
If you were doing this in house yourself I would recommend doing at least 2-3 times that to really give yourself a chance.
Hopefully someone can chime in with their own experience using them.

There's your red flag.
HB, was the unfulfilled part just not the amount of appts they predicted?
Can you elaborate on what package you purchased and what you received?

There's your red flag.
HB, was the unfulfilled part just not the amount of appts they predicted?
Can you elaborate on what package you purchased and what you received?

Spent $3000 - Not spread out - All at one time. Was promised 18 face to face appts. Over 1 year later still waiting on 6 or 7 of them . . .lost track.

What a nightmare!! What they do is drop a little mail and seee what you get - if you don't get any appts they tell you that they will drop some more very soon . . .and they do and if you don't get very many or NONE, they tell you be patient they will drop some more very soon . . .and on the story goes . . .on and on.

Your better taking your money and donating it to a good cause . . .at least you will feel godd about it. Again - Buyer beware -you have been warned.:no:

----------

Beware misleading mailers | LifeHealthPro

This is a MUST read if you are thinking about Smart Leads mailers - or any mailer for that fact - that is not tried -proven and REPUTABLE.

Back