Stay Away from TSL Leads

Joe D

TSLead.com

Hi All
I'm new to this site, and have been selling LTC, FE, Medd Supp Etc. for the last 23 years. I've always used direct mail however, the response rate over the last few years has been horrible...1%<. I was cruising the internet and found a company which will make pre-set appointments for Med Advantage, Med Supp, SNP Etc. They want between 25.00-35.00 per appointment depending on how many you order. The price seems reasonable assuming most of the appointments show(80% I would expect to be reasonable). The two problems I'm having is that they want the first payment by check or money order and then subsequent orders can be purchased by CC. The second issue is that they don't answer the phone right away. A machine asks you to state your name and then someone comes on the line. Right away my alarms go off! The company is TSlead.com out of Allen TX. They also have several other sites they use with the same address. Am I right in being very suspicious? Any feedback on this comapny would be greatly appreciated.

Re: TSLead.com

have used tsl but only for medicare leads and their will be some frustration with the system. Overall made money but used them for only 2 month period during open enrollment.

Using TSlead for MA and Supp for the last 6 m - getting pretty good results selling about 35-40%, they record their calls which is good as a back up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Hmmm...

Spellcheck was not used in this post
WebSpamDetection was used in this post
WebNanny was used in this post.

I raised the same eyebrow as you did when I noticed that all of the posters before you had less than 10 posts. Just smelled a little like you do after you clean fish.

I raised the same eyebrow as you did when I noticed that all of the posters before you had less than 10 posts. Just smelled a little like you do after you clean fish.

I agree. BIG RED FLAG.

Maybe they just decided to join the forum and on their first couple of post, brag about a lead company. Hmm. I don't think so.

I would like to have an IP check on this one.

Hey all thanks for the feedback.
Why all the red flags and smelly fish comments?
:1baffled:

Latest posts

Back