Stellar Prospects - Aged Leads

Hollywood

Expert
I have run across several mentions of Stellar Prospect's aged leads on this site - mostly positive. Also, there was a conference call last week hosted by the company which almost exclusively focused on Antonio Smith's approach.

This thread is intended for those who have some experience using Stellar Prospect's aged leads to post something of more substance on their experience.

Thanks.

I've used then and think they're great, but they ate what they are. Internet leads have problems when they're new, let alone old.

I was in on Antonio Smith's conference call as well. Sounded like "30 policies in 30 days" depended on buying a bunch of leads and really pushing for referrals. Paraphrasing Mr. Smith-"I never leave without 5 referrals. I'll even ask them to get their cell phones for contacts" I understand referrals are key, but I have an aversion to being that pushy.

I used them and another guy on this forum. I was happy with my purchase(s).

I've been trying to call them and can't seem to get ahold of them. The number listed on their website says it is a non working number. I am very interested in using their dialer that they have available and running their aged leads. How do you use their aged leads? Are you using their recommended dialer as well?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I used them and another guy on this forum. I was happy with my purchase(s).

Just out of curiosity, how many do you purchase a week, are you using a dialer and about how many appointments a week are you able to generate for yourself?

Last edited:
Back