Suggest Your Favorite Book!!

M

mcmillian-1

Hi All,

Today I thought of some posts that I think we would all get some really good info from and one that I love is books , I would like to list books that have help me in my business. I hope to keep this one going and get a lot of suggestions I love to read. One thing that I will tell you from being in the business as long as I have you have to train your mind to understand that you are in business and you can no longer afford to think like and employee. So with that being said I would like to suggest some books for you.
1. Cold Call Selling By Paul S. Goldner
(I don’t care what anyone says a lot of great tips here)

2. The E Myth By. Michael E. Gerber

3.Coach By Art Williams Founder of AL William

I have read a lot of books and I will suggest some others but this will give you a great start.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like The Magic of Thinking Big, even if it is a little repetitive.

I've also got a copy of How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling sitting here on my desk that I haven't started yet, but that I've heard great things about.

I personally like The Magic of Thinking Big, even if it is a little repetitive.

I've also got a copy of How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling sitting here on my desk that I haven't started yet, but that I've heard great things about.

Anyone selling life insurance should have that Frank Bettger book as a desk reference. It was written ages ago but still holds true to this day.

Back