SuperLeads Problem with them Not Responding

FEsalesNC

Expert
Anyone have any dealings with Superleads? Mary Wong? Or Sean?

I am beginning to question if they are going to follow through on an order or if I need to go ahead and be planning to contact my credit card company.

They do not answer some of my emails. Some emails return as undeliverable like perhaps a server problem on their end as I never have this problem with anyone else. Occasional responses to my emails don't even seem to address my question or request. Several flags it appears.

Thought I would see what the forum's experience has been and/or maybe a post here would generate some action by them.

Anyone have any dealings with Superleads? Mary Wong? Or Sean?

I am beginning to question if they are going to follow through on an order or if I need to go ahead and be planning to contact my credit card company.

They do not answer some of my emails. Some emails return as undeliverable like perhaps a server problem on their end as I never have this problem with anyone else. Occasional responses to my emails don't even seem to address my question or request. Several flags it appears.

Thought I would see what the forum's experience has been and/or maybe a post here would generate some action by them.

I could be wong, but if they're not answering your e-mails...that's not a good sign.:skeptical:

If they ever make this right I will post it. But for now - EVERYONE SHOULD RUN, FROM Superleads dot com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

mary wong has been scamming people foe years. all their leads are generated thru pop up ads geared towards the poor.

If you buy their leads you are a sucker

Back