Surehits

Has anyone else noticed that Surehits traffic has totally turned to s***? It's all bot traffic. I've been watching the stuff behave on my site using mouseflow dotcom, and there are very few humans clicking my ads. I'm not a fan of affiliate generated leads to begin with, but I used to weed through the junk to get some decent leads. Now it's like 99.5% garbage. I've been looking at ways to stop this stuff from getting through to my CRM - I really hate Captcha - has anyone used a bot trap on their webforms?

Has anyone else noticed that Surehits traffic has totally turned to s***? It's all bot traffic. I've been watching the stuff behave on my site using mouseflow dotcom, and there are very few humans clicking my ads. I'm not a fan of affiliate generated leads to begin with, but I used to weed through the junk to get some decent leads. Now it's like 99.5% garbage. I've been looking at ways to stop this stuff from getting through to my CRM - I really hate Captcha - has anyone used a bot trap on their webforms?

what type of leads are these? If they are health leads I think a lot of lead generation companies are struggling to get them and filling orders with junk instead to keep the volume up. I could be wrong but the ACA may be influencing this a bit

Back