T 65 Medicare Leads

Hello all!
Its lock in period and I want to target T-65 Medicare Beneficiaries. Any suggestions in how to market and find them? 10,000 people are turning 65 everyday and I need 2 a day to enroll guys! Help please

The best way to find them is to contact MedicarePlanSolutions.

The best way to market Med Supps to them is pick up the phone and give them a call.

Hello all!
Its lock in period and I want to target T-65 Medicare Beneficiaries. Any suggestions in how to market and find them? 10,000 people are turning 65 everyday and I need 2 a day to enroll guys! Help please
I keep a list of people who made health insurance inquiries over the last few years, I have a database full of people who will turn 65 ( all internet) this year and next year and so on.

10,000 a day? not in your area.

If you have a goal of 2 apps per day, thats tough but I guess attainable goal.

Over 100 Turning 65 per day I my targeted area. If I'm damn good at prospecting (mailers, cc, internet,referrals), maybe I'll grab 1 app per day from T65???
Right now, T65 is my comfort zone. Hope to expand that real soon to the 67-72 age group. I know Frank likes that a whole lot better! Just got to figure out how to do it!

I think T-65 is a harder sale. ages older you can close more. It is a teaching method, but you sell you and not the company and get more done.

Back