Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script

Good morning insurance land.

For 10 years I've strictly worked direct mail leads for the medicare market for an agency I used to be with. I just recently went out on my own and have just ordered a couple batches of telemarketer leads from Lead Heroes to try something new.

My question is this....

What have you found to be the most effective way to call these leads and get an appointment? Is there a script that you would be willing to share that has worked well for you? (this could be through PM)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dale

So for 10 years, DM has worked and you decided to try something different? SMH. Furthermore, you purchased leads without any understanding how to work them. SMH Bro, just duplicate what you did for 10 years and maybe trickle something different in. JMHO

For 10 years I've strictly worked direct mail leads for the medicare market for an agency I used to be with. I just recently went out on my own and have just ordered a couple batches of telemarketer leads from Lead Heroes to try something new.

My question is this....

What have you found to be the most effective way to call these leads and get an appointment? Is there a script that you would be willing to share that has worked well for you? (this could be through PM)

Dale

My question is this....

Dale

You're going to do basically the same as you did with DM leads (I assume). Instead of saying you have received their reply card in the mail, you just say that they recently received a phone call about (FE or Med Supps) and your the guy in the area that takes care of getting the information to them. Not much of a change at all.

So for 10 years, DM has worked and you decided to try something different? SMH. Furthermore, you purchased leads without any understanding how to work them. SMH Bro, just duplicate what you did for 10 years and maybe trickle something different in. JMHO

I should have been clear that I didn't drop doing dm leads, that's still my primary focus. I'm trying the telemarketing leads as 1. A supplement to dm. And 2. To fill in the the time gap for dm lead return in certain areas.

Old post but let's revive Med Supp TM leads:

Here is what we do on a Medicare TM lead .

Hello Judy. My name is xxxx you recently received a call from Betty regarding the recent rate increases on your Medicare Supplement policy. You told Betty that you have BCBS . Has anyone helped you review your policy lately...

Does anyone have a different opening?

Back