Telemarketing Leads

Leads Hubz no longer uses American callers. Ran a batch and they were ok at best.Before running Tele leads with Dm you better understand those tele leads could be 1 lead here and 1 lead 60 miles away and come in 2 or 3 every day or 2.

What no more, Shame

In the past I bought term leads from Greg Horne. They were good, but I changed my focus. He stayed in touch and last week he called and said he had started generating FE leads. I ordered 10 to try for $200. Will start working them next week.

I work the FL panhandle and some in AL. Was paying my IMO $15 each, but decided to give Greg a try. Will see if they are worth the extra $5.

$20 was for FL panhandle counties. I have been doing this for 39 years and have purchased from just about every vendor. You don't have to give me advice. How long have you been selling leads? Maybe I can give you some pointers. I don't believe that even you can fill an order of 20 here in the FL panhandle in 1 day. Well maybe you can, but they won't be good leads.

The first order you place here you can get in a day or so if the area hasn't been worked. The second may take up to a week. By the third your vendor will be asking for more territory. Never get 3 orders filled from the same 5 counties. Not enough data.

That's expensive for AL. We're about the same price for FL but make sure they guarantee to make them exclusive & won't sell them to other agents. They should also promise same-day delivery (many don't) and to send you a recording of every lead. Good luck!

Johnny ( if that is your real name - John is really a Matt ) - do you provide Direct Mail services?

I said same-day delivery meaning you receive them the same day they were taken. Many companies take the lead on a Monday but don't get it to you until Tuesday or even Wed. Sorry to offend, just trying to help.

Don't worry about ole Billy. He said he's been at this 39 years. He may have not taken his Geritol on a regular basis . . . :laugh:

Became licensed when I was 20. No medications needed yet. Seen many lead vendors and agents like you fail over the years.

Back