Is There an 'agent Network' That I Can Sell Leads To?

(first off, sorry, this isn't an offer to sell leads or provide a service - hope it doesn't break any forum rules)

I run an insurance website and I'd like to monetize our auto insurance traffic. Currently, we provide a mixture of qualitative/quantitative estimates for people looking for auto insurance, and what I'd like to do is connect a user that wants to buy insurance with a representative from their selected insurer. So this means its an exclusive, white label service - if that makes any sense.

I've heard of things like 'agent networks' or 'fulfillment centers,' but I don't really know what they are. Everywhere I look, I find people that are willing to sell leads, but it looks like most of them just sell them to independent agents. What I'd prefer to do is nationwide, real-time matching/forwarding for both captive (ex: State Farm), independent, and direct (ex: GEICO) insurers. Realistically, I'd imagine this would be a call center (or a mixture of call centers).

Does anything like this exist? I'm open to other suggestions too, thanks.

I have health /auto/life/medicare sites, and currently have agreements with 2 health agencies to supply health insurance leads to, for Auto I think you would make more doing a brokersweb/surehits listings with an auto lead form pop up vs selling to ind agents.

mb if have enough volume to cut a deal with a network of allstate/statefarm/nationwide offices or something like that

Last edited:

Thanks for the quick reply; I thought Surehits and BrokersWeb only did PPC?

We'd also like to get as close to real-time feedback as possible; I'd hate for someone to say that they'd like to be contacted ASAP only for there to be a 2 day wait until an agent contacts them.

We do about 2,000 organic UV/month, which I imagine isn't enough traffic to get insurers to let me pass people onto their call centers. This is how we thought an agent network would be more effective.

Interesting, thanks - I'll follow up with them. Hopefully *fingers crossed* they'll let me use my existing user interface and not their garbage 1990's one!

Back