Are There Any Really Good Insurance Lead Companies?

For Auto Insurance, we charge $10/shared lead. Shared leads are controlled to a max of 2 times sold.

Set up is simple, no automatic re billing, just deposit a minimum of $200 into your account, and we will re evaluate once that is gone.

I tried to call your company in the past two weeks and no one ever answers the phone..its alway a VM.:goofy:

I tried to call your company in the past two weeks and no one ever answers the phone..its alway a VM.:goofy:

That's a typical lead company behavior. And when they do answer the phone, they all give horrible customer service. They make it seem like they are doing us a favor by offering lead service, even though you are paying for it.

I wish the department of insurance or some sort of government entity would regulate the lead business. It should be fraud if they are knowingly selling clients crap leads.

Josh said:
It's really a joke. Leads are at best hot and cold, even from a good vendor.

Who are some of the better firms creating qualified exclusive leads? By telemarketing? And postal? Do any names/companies come to your mind at all?

That's a typical lead company behavior. And when they do answer the phone, they all give horrible customer service. They make it seem like they are doing us a favor by offering lead service, even though you are paying for it.

I wish the department of insurance or some sort of government entity would regulate the lead business. It should be fraud if they are knowingly selling clients crap leads.

Define "crappy lead". That's too broad of a statement. I'm just curious.

Back