Thinking of Starting a Lead Company

well would people be interested in doing a direct mail drop like I was saying, that way all leads come right to them, they are exclusive and there is no need to worry about it being resold. Thats about as honest and fair as I can think how to do it. That way if we do a 1000 mailings for somebody targeted at exactly who and what area they want. With that way every lead produced is theirs, only theirs and can never be resold.

Well thats what I am trying to do, but instead of saying this is what I am gonna do, I want to know what everybody would like, where their companies are failing that a smaller company could start tailored to what the agent wants in an effort to provide quality.
I also playing with the idea of doing telamarketing for preset appointments as another service to offer. But before I say ok this is what I am going to do and this is how I am going to do it, I would appreciate suggestions and thoughts from others on what they need, what would help them and what they expact from a small company that again would be able to offer quality and not shear quantity. With all the problems I see in this business with leads being junk we pay way too much for, that seems like a void I would possably be able to fill for others.

well would people be interested in doing a direct mail drop like I was saying, that way all leads come right to them, they are exclusive and there is no need to worry about it being resold. Thats about as honest and fair as I can think how to do it. That way if we do a 1000 mailings for somebody targeted at exactly who and what area they want. With that way every lead produced is theirs, only theirs and can never be resold.

Which insurance product lines would be doing mailers for?

Would you own your own print shop?

Why would a client want to do business with you vs the competition?

After reading all of the concerns, questions, ideas on these postings it seems like most agents have the same concerns. They want an EXCLUSIVE, FRESH lead at a fair price. I'm sure we all know that it costs money to produce the leads, but where is the fair deal? I hope that some of you may look at our lead system with an open mind. A few things we offer include.
1. Exclusive leads. (We own a print shop/mail house and we code the agent's name on the front of the lead before we mail to prove it's exclusive.)
2. Final Expense and Mortgage Protection Leads
3. Protected Territories
4. Competitive companies and GI products
5. Discounted Leads: We share in the lead cost, (30%-70% based on an agent's production)
6. Lead finance, we front the leads and let agen't pay for them after working them.
7. TRAINING! From 20K+ producers

I know there are many avenues to get your leads but if you would like to find out how to pay as low as $11 per final expense lead or $16 per mortgage protection lead, please shoot me an email. Thanks all.
[email protected]

What's your website address?

Back